DC Campus – Sports Camps
Sidwell Summer Sports are active, fun programs designed for participants of all levels. The goal of Sidwell Summer Sports is for participants to build self-confidence and skills regardless of current level of play. Campers are grouped together by age, ability, and with friends when possible. Our sports programs emphasize individual skill development, basic fundamentals and techniques, teamwork, and good sportsmanship, while developing a love of being active and fit. Our coaches and counselors create a positive environment and encourage campers to try new techniques, to meet new friends, to support each other, and to learn how to win and lose gracefully. Our coaches feel it is important for each camper to have fun and enjoy the program while developing new skills. Sports programs participate in the camp-wide spirit and dress up days, and morning collection.
Why choose a Sidwell Summer Sports Camp?
- Our program is staffed by friendly, experienced coaches and counselors– many of whom are professional or area travel league coaches.
- Convenient one-week format with a half day options so you can combine with other programs.
- Programs are designed for beginning players through advanced players and everyone gets a chance to learn and play.
- Our camp is a great introduction to a new sport and a wonderful way to be active this summer with friends.
- Fun programs that are highly instructive but in a relaxed atmosphere.
- High quality facilities – state-of-the art Athletic Center with four basketball courts, two turf fields, and tennis courts both on-campus and off-campus.