If you have specific health questions please call 202-537-8133.
Mandatory Forms: The Immunization Form, found below, must be submitted for any camper participating in programs on the Bethesda Campus who lives outside the United States or US Territories. Per State of Maryland Law, campers will not be permitted to attend camp without the completed form on file before the first day of camp.
Sidwell Summer’s Sunscreen Policy: All campers should bring their own sunscreen labeled with their name for all programs; even indoor-based programs spend some time outside during the day. We offer reminders to re-apply sunscreen over the course of the day and prior to any water play or swimming activities. Please make certain that sunscreen has been applied to your camper before arriving to camp as we do not directly apply sunscreen to campers; however, we will supervise application.
- Immunization Form - Mandatory for any camper participating in programs on the Bethesda Campus who lives outside the United States or US Territories. Per State of Maryland Law, camper will not be permitted to attend camp without the completed form on file before the first day of camp.
- Over-the-Counter Medication Authorization - Physician’s signature required in order to administer any over-the-counter medications (Advil, Benadryl, Tylenol, etc.) or ointments (first aid cream, antibiotic, etc.) to your child while at camp.
- Medication Authorization Form - Required, with physician’s signature, if your child has medications to be administered during camp hours. Note, you must provide the medication in the original pharmacy container.
- Allergy Action Plan
- Asthma Action Plan
- Diabetes Medical Management Plan
- Seizure Action Plan
- Camper Advocate Form - Complete this form if your camper has any special needs (medical or otherwise) that you would like Sidwell Summer to be aware of and you feel sharing that information would help your camper have a better camp experience.
All forms should be submitted to Sidwell Summer either by fax at 202-537-2483, scan/email to email@example.com, or mail to:
3825 Wisconsin Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20016
Contact Sidwell Summer at 202-537-8133 with any questions.